The Art of Medicine PLLC was established in 2004 offering services and a level of expertise unmatched in the area. Dr. Kharbat holds 3 certifications in addition to her specialized training in Osteopathic Manipulation (board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine, board certified by the American Board of Medical Acupuncture and certified by the Institute for Functional Medicine) Without advertising or even being listed in the phone book, the clinic has experienced solid growth for over a decade. Most new patients find us by word of mouth from fellow patients like you and we would like to thank you for your support over the years.
In recognition of Dr. Kharbat’s high achievement in Functional & Integrative Medicine, she has been invited to join the Cleveland Clinic Center for Functional Medicine. It is the first of its kind brought to us by one of the best hospitals in the U.S. and abroad. While it is very hard to leave behind a successful private practice, a wonderful patient base, and the beautiful city of Pullman; this is a “once in a lifetime” opportunity to join the top Functional Medicine physicians in an effort to further Functional Medicine. Physicians at the Center for Functional Medicine see patients, perform research studies, teach residents & medical students, and provide physician training.
Dr. Kharbat’s last day will be Saturday, Feb. 20, 2016 and the clinic will be closing on Saturday, Feb. 27, 2016. To help with the transition, please read the information provided below:
- The 2016 schedule will not be released until Dec. 22nd. Please schedule Functional Medicine appointments to make a plan for your continued progress.
- Dr. Kharbat will make every effort to see patients who need to get in - Please do not hold appointments.
- The 48 hour cancellation policy will be upheld to allow all patients fair access to appointments.
- We will not accept any new patients after Dec 20th to allow all current patients full access to appointments.
- Dr. Kharbat can provide up to a 6 month refill, where indicated, of current medications to allow time for patients to establish care with a new provider.
- Please request refills during the month of January even if you have some left.
- No refills will be provided after Feb 16, 2016 (no exceptions).
- Please request your supplements in advance and pay at the time you receive them. Full retail pricing is charged if not paid for at the time they are received.
- Once sold out in the clinic, we will not be restocking.