available to order online
The Art of Medicine PLLC was established in 2004 offering services and a level of expertise unmatched in the area. Dr. Kharbat holds 3 certifications in addition to her specialized training in Osteopathic Manipulation (board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine, board certified by the American Board of Medical Acupuncture and certified by the Institute for Functional Medicine) Without advertising or even being listed in the phone book, the clinic experienced solid growth for over a decade. Most new patients found us by word of mouth and we thank you for your support over the years.
In recognition of Dr. Kharbat’s high achievement in Functional & Integrative Medicine, she has been invited to join the Cleveland Clinic Center for Functional Medicine. It is the first of its kind brought to us by one of the best hospitals in the U.S. and abroad. While it is very hard to leave behind a successful private practice, a wonderful patient base, and the beautiful city of Pullman; this is a “once in a lifetime” opportunity to join the top Functional Medicine physicians in an effort to further Functional Medicine. Physicians at the Center for Functional Medicine see patients, perform research studies, teach residents & medical students, and provide physician training.
The Art of Medicine's Pullman office will be closing Saturday, Feb. 20, 2016. To help with the transition, please read the information provided below:
- Dr. Kharbat will make every effort to see patients who need to get in - Please do not hold appointments.
- The 48 hour cancellation policy will be upheld to allow all patients fair access to appointments.
- We are no longer accepting new patients.
- Dr. Kharbat can provide up to a 6 month refill, where indicated, of current medications to allow time for patients to establish care with a new provider.
- No refills will be provided after Feb 16, 2016 (no exceptions).